Transparency, traceability & certification
Our certification agency guarantees that all production procedures in the entire supply chain, follow the proper steps to ensure the integrity of the final product. In addition to monitoring the chemical content of the finished product, water use, Co2 and energy consumption are also accounted for.
The SpinDye®-certification is based on LCA’s methodology with the ISO Standard 14040-series. The Key Performance Indicators (KPI) are comparable to industrial dyeing method standards.
- Water usage
- CO2 footprint
- Chemical usage + list of chemicals
- Cumulative energy demand
This method is based on a tracking and tracing formula which uses a transaction certificate based system, similar to the organic certification system, ensuring the highest level of integrity. It is also subject to rigorous inspection and third party validation. All of our fabrics are checked by third party validated certifiers.
Less environmental impact
- 75% less water consumption during the entire coloring process
- 90% less chemical consumption
- Significantly improved energy consumption (30-40%)
- CO2 imprint reduced by 30%
- Uncomplicated set up of closed loop system with recycled and recyclable polyester
- Precise production procedures means less errors, less waste and less uncertainty. We call this way of working: “liberatingly precise”
- Excellent color fastness – longer lifetime – enhanced garment performance