Colors are great, but they can be challenging to produce. At We aRe SpinDye®, we believe in abandoning the harmful practice of water dyeing and leading by example, inspiring the textile world to instead choose a more sustainable method of modern coloring.
The global textile industry is accountable for massive water pollution. Research cited by the World Bank indicates that nearly 20% of all water pollution worldwide is related to the process of dyeing textiles.
Using our scientific and precise color system, we can introduce the color early in the manufacturing sequence. With this method, the exact color is integrated into the material from the beginning, without the use of water or harmful chemicals.
The results are astounding – the product keeps its exact color, year after year, regardless of wear, washing or sun. But above all, we’re leaving water and harmful chemicals out of the equation, saving the planet, one consciously colored garment at a time.
Taking on this challenge will let you take part in a paradigm shift of textile technology which will change the textile industry forever.
Are you up for it?
Send us your CV and references
- As Production Administrator at We aRe SpinDye you are the hub between consumer brand, and our supply chain. You will work on processes, financial control, quality standards, price, production lead times as well as social, environmental and ethical production issues.
- Manage planning of data collection for water, energy and chemicals along with traceability documentation for our SpinDye® certificates.
- Manage and process yarn and fabric orders from retail and wholesale customers via their nominated vendors.
- Plan and monitor production schedules together with our Production team in China and alter them when necessary.
- Work closely with our Production Coordinators in China to track and communicate production hold-ups, quality discrepancies or unforeseen events.
- Follow up on the work of our quality control department in China and communicate with the brand customer if needed.
- Supervise deliveries, exports and shipping from our suppliers in Germany and Far East.
- Billing, General Accounting, Sales ledger responsibility
- Cash flow reporting, Production Budget, Purchase ledger responsibility
Bachelor in Textile Economy or similar
Minimum 3 years experience from similar responsibilities either at a textile manufacturing company or apparel brand. Experience from high profile international accounts such as H&M, Nike, Adidas, North Face, Patagonia etc. is a merit.
- Accounting skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- A creative approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive spirit
- Service minded
- Good negotiation skills
- Bridge building mindset
- Basic knowledge of solution dye/dope dye is an asset but not a requirement
- Project management skills
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- A willingness to work flexibly and travel.
- Basic Mandarin skills is an asset but not a requirement
Send your CV together wit a short summary of why you would like to work with We aRe SpinDye® to:
Andreas Andrén, Chief Operating Officer at We aRe SpinDye®: [email protected]