Effective Date: May 20, 2018
Last updated: October 25, 2020
We adhere to the Six Principals as outlined by the The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and stated below:
a) Lawfulness, fairness and transparency
b) Limitation of processing to legitimate purposes
c) Data minimization
e) Limitation on time period of storage
f) Integrity and confidentiality
We aRe SpinDye AB (WRSD) (organization no. 556961-6815)
112 58 Stockholm, Sweden
Email: [email protected]
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Data Controller is someone or some organization which “determines the means and purposes” of processing personal data, whose duty includes complying with the The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Processing refers to any operation performed using personal data such as, storing a list of names and email addresses, sending a direct marketing email, receiving and individuals name and phone number from a third party.
- Service refers to actions required to facilitate a purchase e.g correspondence via email and/or telephone with customer, visitor, or contact person from a company and/or organization, fulfilment of information request about our services, and updates on our products or services.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, mobile phone, or a digital tablet.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a user can log in or create an account to use the service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the service or from the service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit). Usage Data may include information such as your device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. When You access our service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- Website refers to We aRe SpinDye, accessible from https://www.spindye.com/
- You means, the individual (customer, visitor, or contact person from a company and/or organization), and/or the company (or other legal entity) on behalf of which said individual is accessing or using our service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal DataTypes of Data Collected:
While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City, Country
- Usage Data
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser.
Learn more about cookies: What Are Cookies?.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
These Cookies are essential as without them, we would be unable to provide you with services available through our website, and your access to some of its features would be limited. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
- Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
These Cookies allow us to remember choices you make when you use the website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time you use the website.
Use of Your Personal Data
We may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our service.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services you have purchased or of any other contract with us through the service.
- To contact You: To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage your requests to us.
- For business transfers: We may use your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by us about our service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
How we process your personal information
We only use your personal information in order to adequately fulfill the service requested by you. We will not use your data for unrelated purposes, unless legally obligated, at which time we will inform you.
We may use your personal information:
- To develop a relationship between you and WRSD by allowing us to add your personal contact information such name, email address, phone number to a secure customer registry which is maintained and only accessible to/by We aRe SpinDye AB (WRSD) via our file sharing service.
- This data will be used for the development of relationships between WRSD and you either via email or phone, and will also administer compliance and undertakings of our services such as- managing purchase orders for our products, contracts for joint ventures, services related to marketing, and any requirements needed to manage our daily business needs.
- For legal obligations such as accounting rules and declarations to tax authorities
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service, to contact you.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when you share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If you interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see your name, profile, pictures and description of your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you and view your profile.
- With Your consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
We maintain a secure registry of personal data collected from multiple customers, visitors, or contact person from a company and/or organization, which we update biannually, in order to ensure accuracy, data minimization, and limitation on time period of storage.
We only store your personal data for the duration of time necessary for us to fulfill the purpose for which it was originally collected. If we process and order with you, we will store your personal data for the duration of at least one calendar year. If no order has been processed, we will store your information for the duration of 6 months, upon which it is your obligation to inform us if you wish to have your personal information deleted. If you explicitly state to us via email or phone, that you have no interest in our services, we will store your personal data for up to 6 months, unless you instruct us to delete your data before the duration of 6 months.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at our operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Your personal data may be stored in and transferred to countries which may not necessarily have the same data protection laws as those applicable in the European Economic Area. However, we will take all reasonable technical, organizational and legal measures to ensure that your personal data is processed securely, with an adequate level of protection compared to the level of protection offered in the European Economic Area.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
At any time, you can request a copy of the personal information we have about you.
You have the right to request that we delete personal information which you feel is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. You also have the right to withdraw your consent of our processing of your personal data.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
By email: [email protected]
By visiting this page on our website